All candidates are interviewed face to face and where a candidate is not in the country / city we will conduct a Skype interview and follow it up with a face to face interview as soon as possible. All references are checked and previous employers provide a detailed account of the candidate’s performance. Recruitment and Placements in South Africa, Middle East and any other countries where South Africans can obtain legal work visas or has a EU/UK passport.
The type of staff we place:
Fulltime/permanent, part time and temporary
- Au Pairs / Nannies
- Maternity Nurses/ Nannies
- Teachers / Tutors / Facilitators
- Executive House Managers / Butlers
- CONTRACTS - Perhaps you have employed a candidate privately or have been employed privately by a family and you need guidance and assistance with a contract and make sure that all your working conditions are compliant with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act. We can assist for a small fee. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- VISAS – we offer this as a service for our Middle Eastern clients mainly but can assist any person not familiar with the process for visa applications or do not have the time to do this. A quote will be provided on request.